Procedure for joining DDS in USA for International students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vid0606

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm posting this to request some information from you. My wife finished her BDS and internship in India. She wants to do DDS here in USA. If possible, can you please post some information related.. I mean from where should we start and what to do...what is the general procedure?
Please help us with some useful information..
Information for an international student
Thanks
Vid

Members don't see this ad.

forum-search-4dummies.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm posting this to request some information from you. My wife finished her BDS and internship in India. She wants to do DDS here in USA. If possible, can you please post some information related.. I mean from where should we start and what to do...what is the general procedure?
Please help us with some useful information..
Information for an international student
Thanks
Vid
You will have to get the general evaluation done with ECE to be eligible to write the part 1.Once that's done you can register for the exam.Pick a date with Prometric.Visit the ADA website.You'll get all the information you are looking for.

Members don't see this ad :)
You will have to get the general evaluation done with ECE to be eligible to write the part 1.Once that's done you can register for the exam.Pick a date with Prometric.Visit the ADA website.You'll get all the information you are looking for.
In addition to what twinkle said, inorder to do dds here she need to complete NBDE part-1 and toefl.Before she can write part-1 she need to get her documents evaluated from ECE.[i recommend course by course evaluation instead of general].In the mean time she can sit for toefl