Procedure for PT assistant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Determination123

Reaction score
Hi friends, I have completed my diploma in physical therapy (three and a half years) in India... I would like to apply for PT assistant in Illinois... I am planning to apply in fccpt for credit evaluation... Can anyone please guide me the procedure from there on .... Really confused and nervous about it ...
Thank you in advance....

Members don't see this ad.

th
Hi friends, I have completed my diploma in physical therapy (three and a half years) in India... I would like to apply for PT assistant in Illinois... I am planning to apply in fccpt for credit evaluation... Can anyone please guide me the procedure from there on .... Really confused and nervous about it ...
Thank you in advance....

You have fccpt evaluation then you get how many credits you are deficient in.Next step is through CLEP exam you get your deficient credits equalvent. it requires approximate 6weeks and can be done online.Like fccpt you have many other credit evaluation systems which are afster and cheaper than fccpt.