ACPTWannabe
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everybody,
I know this may sound ridiculous, but I found out today that I am going to have to have ACL reconstruction done probably in late September. I am concerned that if (fingers crossed) I have any interviews during the recovery time that it will hurt my ability to look professional. I know since we are all going into physical therapy that the schools should understand, but do you think I should attempt to take later interview dates, or take the earlier ones and go on crutches?
Thanks,
Anna
I know this may sound ridiculous, but I found out today that I am going to have to have ACL reconstruction done probably in late September. I am concerned that if (fingers crossed) I have any interviews during the recovery time that it will hurt my ability to look professional. I know since we are all going into physical therapy that the schools should understand, but do you think I should attempt to take later interview dates, or take the earlier ones and go on crutches?
Thanks,
Anna