Professor or Achiever

Jay12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was looking at getting OAT topscore, in addition to another study program (one of OAT professor or OAT achiever).

My question is, has anyone taken any of these programs, and if so, what are the advantages and disadvantages for each (i.e. which one would you prefer?)

Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely recommend TopScore. I thought the questions were on par and often more difficult than the questions on the actual test. If you get decent scores with TopScore, you will definitely do well on the OAT. Good luck :)

OAT Achiever without a doubt like I emphasized in several other posts. It's the only computerized tests that come with detailed solutions, which truly helped me out a lot for the second OAT. :thumbup:

I used both the Topscore and Achiever products but only for the DAT. They were both helpful but in my opinion what got me my grades and acceptance to dental school was the Destroyer and Kaplan. Especially for chem orgo and bio the Destroyer boosted my grades dramatically allowing me to score in the 98th percentile. So my advice to you guys is to get as many resources as possible but make sure you use the OAT Destroyer and Kaplan. Best of luck!