Program tiers?

Started by rads0518
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rads0518

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am participating in the upcoming match. How do I find out the relative "tiers" or competitiveness of programs across the country? I'd like to have a good mix, as my stats are not stellar. Is there a resource for this, or do I need to just ask around?
 
rads0518 said:
I am participating in the upcoming match. How do I find out the relative "tiers" or competitiveness of programs across the country? I'd like to have a good mix, as my stats are not stellar. Is there a resource for this, or do I need to just ask around?

Go to Auntminnie's discussion board. www.auntminnie.com