Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy, all--
I've been digging around for ops programs with an integrated internship year that includes some ophthalmology. So far I've found only 2: U of Washington and Utah. Anybody know of any others?
On another note--my decision to go into ops was sealed the other day with the receipt of my Step I scores: 246/99! Dig it! Needless to say, I was ecstatic. Sorry, just needed to toot my horn a little bit. 🙂
I've been digging around for ops programs with an integrated internship year that includes some ophthalmology. So far I've found only 2: U of Washington and Utah. Anybody know of any others?
On another note--my decision to go into ops was sealed the other day with the receipt of my Step I scores: 246/99! Dig it! Needless to say, I was ecstatic. Sorry, just needed to toot my horn a little bit. 🙂