D

deleted997355

Prometric center question: If I wear contacts, but want to bring a pair of reading glasses into my testing room with me just in case something happens to my contacts during the test, can I do this? Even if I'm not wearing the glasses? Or are their rules that you can't bring anything in that you aren't physically wearing?

Reactions: 1 user
May 17, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
You can bring a pair of reading glasses but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to bring the case for them in with you, and they will inspect the eyeglasses.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Prometric center question: If I wear contacts, but want to bring a pair of reading glasses into my testing room with me just in case something happens to my contacts during the test, can I do this? Even if I'm not wearing the glasses? Or are their rules that you can't bring anything in that you aren't physically wearing?
Since testing centers can vary I would call your testing center directly to ask that question, you wouldn't want to have any surprises on test day. With things being a little crazy right now if you can not get through on the phone I would send and email.

Good luck to you, when are you taking the DAT?....#think30.....Nancy

About the Ads
D

deleted997355

Since testing centers can vary I would call your testing center directly to ask that question, you wouldn't want to have any surprises on test day. With things being a little crazy right now if you can not get through on the phone I would send and email.

Good luck to you, when are you taking the DAT?....#think30.....Nancy
Thank you! I called them and they said I can surely bring in my reading glasses :) My DAT is on May 20th!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads