pronto pass or pass naplex now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joaquina

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,
Please I need your advice, I am going to start to study for the naplex exam and some of you have used pass naplex now and others pronto pass, PLEASE WHICH IS THE BEST AND WHY I would be very grateful if you can help me. I know that the Apha book is number 1 but which of the other two is the best. Congratullations to all of those who have passed the exam. God bless you.

Regards,

Joaquina

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there
I used prontopass and apha ,I thought prontopass was good as a supplement ,I have no idea about pass naplex now so may be some one else can help you with that.
Prontopass maths cards are great for naplex and also the posters and audio cd help a lot too.
Good luck

Dear friends,
Please I need your advice, I am going to start to study for the naplex exam and some of you have used pass naplex now and others pronto pass, PLEASE WHICH IS THE BEST AND WHY I would be very grateful if you can help me. I know that the Apha book is number 1 but which of the other two is the best. Congratullations to all of those who have passed the exam. God bless you.

Regards,

Joaquina

I took the passnaplexnoow, and it was GREAT! I took NAPLEX 6-7 weeks after the course,and passed it. I do recommend this course! I did not use the other one though, I have no idea about that.