Prontopass.com vs boardvitals.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex2019

Reaction score
Has anyone used Prontopass or Board vitals?
Prontopass offers "NAPLEX Review Combo deal ($ 500)" and "NAPLEX STUDY PACKAGE($250)". The difference between them is Naplex® Review QUICKCARDS vs summary of quick-cards. Has anyone used any of these packages?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone used Prontopass or Board vitals?
Prontopass offers "NAPLEX Review Combo deal ($ 500)" and "NAPLEX STUDY PACKAGE($250)". The difference between them is Naplex Review QUICKCARDS vs summary of quick-cards. Has anyone used any of these packages?

BoardVitals offers online study questions and you can pick and choose however many questions and select from however many study topics. The questions seemed way more complex than that of the Naplex I feel, but what’s interesting is that you’re able to see a comparative percentage of those who’ve answered it correct/incorrect with how you’ve answered (not sure if this might be a helpful tool or not). I have not ever used Prontopass however. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I used pronto pass for the math section which helped me ALOT. It gives you tons of questions on each kind of math question and gives you a step by step explanation of how to arrive to the answer. I would highly recommend it!

I used pronto pass for the math section which helped me ALOT. It gives you tons of questions on each kind of math question and gives you a step by step explanation of how to arrive to the answer. I would highly recommend it!
Thank you very much for your response. Did you use Rx-Prep also? Did you find ProntoPass's math section better than Rx-Prep' math?

Members don't see this ad :)
I used RxPrep to study for the exam overall. I purchased their test banks which helped me a lot and went through the book 3 times. I took their practice exam a few days before my exam. I did practice on Rxprep math section, however, did not find it sufficient enough for the exam, therefore used prontopass math flashcards for supplemental practice, which gives you enough practice on each math topic and explanations. It will prep you more than enough for the exam.

I used RxPrep to study for the exam overall. I purchased their test banks which helped me a lot and went through the book 3 times. I took their practice exam a few days before my exam. I did practice on Rxprep math section, however, did not find it sufficient enough for the exam, therefore used prontopass math flashcards for supplemental practice, which gives you enough practice on each math topic and explanations. It will prep you more than enough for the exam.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! God bless you!

Biostats on RxPrep is perfect. The questions on Naplex for biostats are pretty straight forward and short as compared to the rxprep test banks. the chapters and practices test on the test banks provide more than enough practice. Good luck!