prontopass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tunia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd like to buy prontopass notes (used), please let me know
[email protected],

Members don't see this ad.

Its a way to study for NAPLEX. It includes cards, questions bank CD and posters. I just got it in the mail yesterday. It seems pretty comprehensive and a good way to quiz yourself before the big exam

Members don't see this ad :)
I used ProntoPass while studying and I thought they were very helpful. I felt like the information on the cards were on the Naplex. Anyway, I passed so I really think they helped.

Take care...

I used ProntoPass while studying and I thought they were very helpful. I felt like the information on the cards were on the Naplex. Anyway, I passed so I really think they helped.

Take care...

Are you thinking to sell it back? I will be interested.:)

I just checked out the prontopass website and the cards look really helpful! I can't get over how much they charge for them though. You'd think they could sell them cheaper since it's just note cards. I can't imagine too many students being able to afford such a hefty price. I'm thinking about getting them and splitting the cost with a classmate and sharing the cards.