Prontopass Naplex Combo Deal guarantee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnpharmd1234

Reaction score
I saw on their website that they guarantee passing naplex if using their materials to study. I need advice on this product. Please share if you bought it and does it helps and what are pro and con of using prontopass product. I have rxprep book but it overwhelmed with materials

Members don't see this ad.

I think rxprep is more than enough! but then again i've heard people that used rxprep that failed and also that used pronto pass that failed. ultimately it's up to you. I used rxprep and did well.

Things I used to prepare for the NAPLEX:

1) RxPrep + question bank (use your classmates or split cost with them if you cannot afford it alone) - MUST
2) Top 300 brand/generic (google the quizlet) - MUST
3) Pharmacy charts 2018 edition (found on ebay/amazon) - OPTIONAL; I used this book because I was too lazy to pull up guidelines/drug references on the internet (lexi, clin pharm, efacts/comparisons to look up individual drugs, etc.)
4) PreNaplex 3-5 days prior to your test date. If you score >100, stop studying, relax and wait until test day arrives. If <100, continue studying until the day prior to the test date (you still need to give yourself a 1 day break).

I have never heard of prontopass and probably wouldn't suggest it unless you failed the NAPLEX multiple times using the Rxprep as your source of study guide. I would go with the norm and use the study methods I provided above only because everyone has been using those for the past several years and have passed.

Best of luck.

EDIT: Math- SDN 120 calculations, rxprep chapter questions, rxprep qbank, google some naplex math questions. Repetition is the key to great success for math. You need to solve as many problems as you can using the computer's calculator AND do it quickly on the test so you can focus your time on other things- like case-based questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Things I used to prepare for the NAPLEX:

1) RxPrep + question bank (use your classmates or split cost with them if you cannot afford it alone) - MUST
2) Top 300 brand/generic (google the quizlet) - MUST
3) Pharmacy charts 2018 edition (found on ebay/amazon) - OPTIONAL; I used this book because I was too lazy to pull up guidelines/drug references on the internet (lexi, clin pharm, efacts/comparisons to look up individual drugs, etc.)
4) PreNaplex 3-5 days prior to your test date. If you score >100, stop studying, relax and wait until test day arrives. If <100, continue studying until the day prior to the test date (you still need to give yourself a 1 day break).

I have never heard of prontopass and probably wouldn't suggest it unless you failed the NAPLEX multiple times using the Rxprep as your source of study guide. I would go with the norm and use the study methods I provided above only because everyone has been using those for the past several years and have passed.

Best of luck.

EDIT: Math- SDN 120 calculations, rxprep chapter questions, rxprep qbank, google some naplex math questions. Repetition is the key to great success for math. You need to solve as many problems as you can using the computer's calculator AND do it quickly on the test so you can focus your time on other things- like case-based questions.
how long you study for naplex? do you watch rxprep videos or just read the book and do quiz bank? Are you recently took the naplex