Prontopass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FunRph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my ProntoPass materials (combo deal; including drug cards, math, posters, and final review). I bought it in November 2008 (Price originally $479). I am selling them for $180 (shipping is included).
I also have a CPJE material (ProntoPass MPJE review with CA state review). Price originally $130 and am selling it for $45.

Members don't see this ad.

funrph...are you still selling your prontopass stuff? I am interested

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested in the prontopass if it's still available!

i would like to buy the prontopass and cpje material if still available!

I am selling my ProntoPass materials (combo deal; including drug cards, math, posters, and final review). I bought it in November 2008 (Price originally $479). I am selling them for $180 (shipping is included).
I also have a CPJE material (ProntoPass MPJE review with CA state review). Price originally $130 and am selling it for $45.

Just wondering what kind of CPJE material review that you have... I want a Morris COdy one

thanks

Hi, I already passed the naplex, but need to study for cpje. i'd like to buy the cpje portion. Does the cpje materials contain only the law? I heard cpje has lots of clinical questions in it also. Email me at: [email protected].
Btw,When did you take your cpje? Any advices of how i should study for it? is prontopass all i need? Thanks.