proof reading supp. essays

Started by kae32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kae32

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
with all these supplemental essays, are you guys having all of them proof read before submitting or just a select few?

...i feel like my proof readers (ie. friends and family) are getting slightly annoyed ;P
 
I would get all essays read before submitting. There was a place when I was in undergrad that help students read/proof their essays. You should check with your college, I am sure they have a place with people that help students with essays...my pre-health advisor also helped me with my essays as well and she didn't mind b/c it was part of her job...I would go to a professional for this. Unless someone in your family is an english professor or lawyer...😉
Which schools have supplemental essays? and which don't? I hate applying to schools with a million supplemental essays...🙄 I usually try to use the same essay for multiple schools too....
 
Last edited: