Proofreading Essays? How to PM? New Member

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1drhopeful03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a new member, just created my account today, I was reading through the messages posted by the fellow sdner's and was thrilled to find out certain members were helping out with essays. I need some help with my essay, particularly trying to cut down the size of my essay.

I don't know how to PM and I also don't know which members are exactly taking the time out to proofread essays.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks Again

Members don't see this ad.

Hey:

I'm helping with essays - I've only gotten two and I'm finished with them. You can send it to me- I'll be happy to take a look at it.
Just click on the envelope with the two people on it at the top of my post to PM, but it looks as though you need to enable me to send you a PM too, or I won't be able to send it back to you.

~MJ

I have no idea how to send my essay.

Should I email it to you. I've heard of PM'ing it but how would I get a response from you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone happen to know how I can enable PM?

Welcome to SDN! :) To enable PM, go into your profile (at the top of the screen) and allow PM's to be sent to you. You can also have an email sent to you each time you get a PM, so you don't have to check your profile all the time to see if anyone's PM'd you. Once you've received a PM, there's a "reply to" option at the bottom that you click on. I'm one of the volunteer readers, but I'm kind of busy this week, and may not get it back to you real fast. If you're not in a hurry to submit, send it on! :D

Thank you so much. I have now enabled my PM.

I would just like to say that the SDN is amazing and you guys are awesome for all the help, support, and advice you guys give.

Thanks Again

Mary

I sent you a PM :) . Can you just tell me how I should send my essay to you.

Thanks

Just paste it into a PM. :)