General Admissions & OTCAS Proofreading Personal Statement

Started by jnflores
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jnflores

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so I just finished writing my personal essay. I haven't written a formal paper in like 3 years so I'm a little out of practice. I have no idea if my essay is any good or if I = hit the right length/word count since there wasn't any guidelines except for the prompt. If anyone wants to look it over and maybe give me some suggestions that would be amazing!
 
I’m currently an OTD student and have been where you are! I’d be happy to read your essay and share tips and perspective from the side of knowing what some schools are looking for and why. Feel free to private message me to exchange emails if you’d still like some help!

Hey guys so I just finished writing my personal essay. I haven't written a formal paper in like 3 years so I'm a little out of practice. I have no idea if my essay is any good or if I = hit the right length/word count since there wasn't any guidelines except for the prompt. If anyone wants to look it over and maybe give me some suggestions that would be amazing!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a 2nd year practitioner. I remember being in your shoes 3 years ago. Feel free to send it over. I'd love to give you feedback 🙂