Pros/Cons of McMaster and McGill PT education

Started by patora
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

patora

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I am having a difficulty gathering information regarding Pros (areas where they excell) and Cons (areas needing to improve) of both McMaster and McGill PT program (other than what you get from their school web page).
I would be appreciated for any input from the members.

Thank you in advance and Have a nice day.
 
KinesStudent,
Thank you for your reply. Would you mind if can share us your reason for McMaster over McGill? Did you go to McMaster?

thanks,
 
So I am currently finishing up my BIS with a minor in Exercise Science. I was planning to go on for my Masters in Exercise Science but have been told by many people it is not a good idea. I really would like to do PT, but would I have to go back and get my bachelors in that or can I just go ahead and get my masters? Or should I stick with Exercise Science? Or a different masters all together? Possibly sports medicine? Im so confused and dont know where to go from here...