Prospective Pathology Class of 2008

Started by Jor-El
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jor-El

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am in desperate need of advice. I want to get into a Pathology residency program. I have been a long time lurker; however, this is my first post. I am a MSIII from Ross University. I will be taking Step 2 in January 2007 (Step 1 score 221/90). Are there any places that I should definitely do my elective rotations at? It would be great to get into a residency in Chicago; however, www.matcharesident.com only lists two FMG (IMG) friendly hospitals in Chicago. Is matcharesident a good resource? I am open to other cities as well.

Jor-El

P.S. Thanks to Yaah, UCSFBound, PathOne, CougarBlue, deschutes, pathdawg, and many others for all of your excellent advice and comments to members of this forum.