prosthodontic residency program for international dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mano8883

Reaction score
I hope this message finds you well,
I am writing this message seeking your help to get some information concerning getting the acceptance on one of the Dentistry Residency Programs in (prosthodontic program
) in USA. I really would appreciate it if you help me with the above subject and the following questions:-
1- What are the recommended Universities/ Schools? international dentist
2- Are the NBDE Part 1/2 & the GRE mandatory before apply to any Residency Program?
3- from these tests what i must take it in the next fue months - toefl , NBDE 1 , NBDE 2 . GRE ?
4- kindly can you summrise your steps getting in the program ? whats helps you ? and what should i dont do ?

your prompt replay is highly appreciated and thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to know the list of schools that an international dentist can apply to you have to go through the PASS website and program search each one of them and find whether you can apply to or not.

Visit www.goldmolar.com for detailed info on the entire process and get services on expert advice and files to download for each residency program etc.

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user