This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

siran

Reaction score
Hello. I am an international dentist. I would like to apply for prosth residensy for the next year. My GPA is 3.6. I did INBDE. I must do Toefl as well. I did 6 month observation program and also 4 month research work in the USA. But any of those two project has not been published yet. How much chance do I have to get accepted? And what else can I do whether in the USA or my hometown to strengthen my resume?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I am an international dentist. I would like to apply for prosth residensy for the next year. My GPA is 3.6. I did INBDE. I must do Toefl as well. I did 6 month observation program and also 4 month research work in the USA. But any of those two project has not been published yet. How much chance do I have to get accepted? And what else can I do whether in the USA or my hometown to strengthen my resume?
the competition for residency programs is high. Publishing projects is not a requirement. It is all based on how you present yourself to the school for getting in.

Reactions: 1 user
What is the best way to present myselft? How to strengthen my profile?

So what else can I do to improve my profile? Get a masters degree? Have work experience?