Prosthodontics 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an invitation from Tufts today. I thought they had already completed their interviews. Their last interviews are held in October. Has anyone interviewed there?

Members don't see this ad.

Applied to UNC, UIC, Iowa, OSU, Pittsburgh, Tufts, Indiana, Boston, and Maryland.

Got interviews for UIC, Iowa, OSU, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Tufts. UNC never replied but when I was at Iowa another applicant was interviewing at UNC the next day so I assume it's over. Iowa have sent out acceptances already (2 spots). I am not going to complete my application for Indiana or Boston (would not prefer to go there due to high tuition costs).
Turning down Tufts interview due to high tuition costs as well.

columbia held several interviews and two spots in the class have been taken already.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any more invitations? Any offers? Received 2 offers so far.

How much Pros experience do you have at your dental school? Do you wax/cast your own crowns or fabricate your own dentures?

Hi every one ..
Did any one finish tufts interview ... How it was and what the tooth for wax up they asked you to do ...

And what makes tufts program so special

Thank u

I canceled my interview there but I believe you have to carve #30. Good luck.