PSA - The student loan forgiveness application takes about 3 minutes to complete. (Link inside)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustFillIt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

This is the link, it’s super easy, and it literally takes about 3 minutes.

Tap that link and fill out your application. Not that it’s going to help us out a whole lot in the grand scheme of things but it’s the easiest 10-20k you ever scored in 3 minutes.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Already paid my loans off long ago. Is there is some sort of inflation forgiveness application because things are getting a little sketchy out here.

• Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
If the GOP was smart they'd run on the promise to give everyone that didn't take student loan forgiveness a $15,000 tax credit. It's so on brand for them. It's really petty, it's a tax cut, it would get most non college educated people to vote for them.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If the GOP was smart they'd run on the promise to give everyone that didn't take student loan forgiveness a $15,000 tax credit. It's so on brand for them. It's really petty, it's a tax cut, it would get most non college educated people to vote for them.
You should found an R think tank. This sort of advice could be sold for bank I bet.

Reactions: 1 user
Tough break for pretty much any RPh with student loans working retail full time during the pandemic
But you know, on the plus side...Happy Pharmacist month? Like, that totally makes everything better/evens out (sarcasm)

Anyone want to go with me to Vegas for a quick 10k hand of black jack, roulette, etc.?

Tough break for pretty much any RPh with student loans working retail full time during the pandemic
But you know, on the plus side...Happy Pharmacist month? Like, that totally makes everything better/evens out (sarcasm)

Anyone want to go with me to Vegas for a quick 10k hand of black jack, roulette, etc.?

Was it tough though? Pharmacists make about 10k per month. They should be able to pay their loans.

I wouldn't go that far. It uses AGI and tax data from either of the last two years so I think a pretty large portion will still qualify.