PSAP ASHP BCPS recert study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Classy12345

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a PSAP/ASHP/BCPS recertification study group I could join? I’m looking to join so we can study on a schedule and check answers. Life got the best of me and I’m trying to catch up. Please message me! Thank you!
 
Does anyone have a PSAP/ASHP/BCPS recertification study group I could join? I’m looking to join so we can study on a schedule and check answers. Life got the best of me and I’m trying to catch up. Please message me! Thank you!
Hello there
I am about to submit the psap recertification module for 2a 2b 2c. Please let me know if you would like To compare answers. Deadline id 4/21
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a PSAP/ASHP/BCPS recertification study group I could join? I’m looking to join so we can study on a schedule and check answers. Life got the best of me and I’m trying to catch up. Please message me! Thank you!
Hello! Please reply if you are interested.