psych podcasts, case studies?

Started by johnston
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johnston

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a long commute to my clerkship and I've been listening to podcasts in psych. But I can only find lecture format podcasts and I'm interested in listening to case studies/problem solving. I found one site that has a nice podcast http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/case_study_20080528.shtml but its really more of historical value. It would be cool if I could listen to clinically relevant case studies in psych on my commute. Anyone have a suggestion?

thanks
 
Will also take any suggestions for clinically relevant psych podcasts. I've been listening to MGH Psychiatry academy. But as a MS3 I find that their scope and focus is different from what interests me. Any beginner psychiatry podcast suggestions? Thx.