For Sale Psych Tests WANTED

Started by docman!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docman!

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just starting my practice and need to buy some pre-used test kits. Does anyone have any of these kits for sale (email me on [email protected])

Full pre-used kits WANTED:

WAIS IV
WISC V
WIAT III
WPPSI IV
WMS IV
WRAT5
 
Hello, I have a new, unopened WISC-V assessment kit for sale. Includes soft cover carrying case. I purchased for $1,495, but have since accepted another position that doesn't involve assessment. I posted in the SDN classified-for sale today. Saw your ad and wanted to respond. Price is $1,000, somewhat negotiable. Thank you
 
Hello, I have a new, unopened WISC-V assessment kit for sale. Includes soft cover carrying case. I purchased for $1,495, but have since accepted another position that doesn't involve assessment. I posted in the SDN classified-for sale today. Saw your ad and wanted to respond. Price is $1,000, somewhat negotiable. Thank you
I’m looking for testing material for my practice. Are these still for Sale?