Psychiatry resident thinking about sleep

Started by EDlover23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EDlover23

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, unfortunately my faculty didn't help with majority of these questions so hoping the hive here can help with some viewpoints.

1. How hard is it for psychiatry residents to match sleep? I unfortunately don't have any sleep research and just have a rotation that I did and loved.

2. How difficult is the learning curve for a psych resident to learn about CPAP titrations and such?

3. What is the average sleep income looking like these days and hours worked. My attendings didn't feel comfortable sharing these numbers.

Thanks in advance!
 
Med School Insiders did a youtu
Hi all, unfortunately my faculty didn't help with majority of these questions so hoping the hive here can help with some viewpoints.

1. How hard is it for psychiatry residents to match sleep? I unfortunately don't have any sleep research and just have a rotation that I did and loved.

2. How difficult is the learning curve for a psych resident to learn about CPAP titrations and such?

3. What is the average sleep income looking like these days and hours worked. My attendings didn't feel comfortable sharing these numbers.

Thanks in advance!
Med School Insiders did a video on this: