Psychiatry Residents Freelance Position

Started by Drs to be
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drs to be

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear psychiatry residents or very soon to be residents,
I am currently looking for experts in psychiatry interested in writing articles to be published in a yearly Psychiatry series.
You may pick from a variety of topics on mood disorders, anxiety disorders, psychosis and many more.
For each article published, you will receive $500.00 USD.
As I am sure this may seem very vague, feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 877-225-8384 ext. 121.
Once again, I am looking for psychiatry experts please.

Thank you,
Diana