Psychologists and Food

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the few things I miss about grad school is scavenging leftover food from department talks/events.
1774580489875.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Isn't there some correlation between cooking show popularity and economic bad times? I remember hearing this, but the only source I can find is some Fielding graduate.
You might need to put out the "Raven" signal and consult with that dual-threat psychologist/ornithologist to see if anyone in their League of Less Than Extraordinary Clinicians might know someone who does that research.

/Admittedly a deep cut reference of SDN Lore.
 
It was if Dr. Oz heard us and had to release a video on *gasp* the benefits of walking! I cannot make this up, his rationale is that walking will help save our country money. Forget about your own personal health benefits. It's now about saving our government money lol 😆