Psychology for a Shortened Spring Term

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Michael37

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone happened to know a school with a psychology course offered this Spring for preferably a shortened term (e.g., 8-week, 4-week, 10-week courses, etc.). I'll be taking the MCAT this semester so I want to fulfill a degree requirement while also doubling as a great way to study for the MCAT through this psychology course. Even if the course happens to be full or on a waitlist, that's fine, I will just go ahead with trying to figure out things from there if the course would transfer as intended. If anyone had a great experience with a prof teaching psychology, please let me know of which university the course is taught at even if the course isn't necessarily in a shortened term. I am leaning towards an upper-level psychology course (there are a few ones that do not have prereqs or can be taken with department approval), however if you have a suggestion for a great experience with the course or prof, please let me know. There are a few CCs that do offer shortened terms, but I would also prefer to stick with a university. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!!

Members don't see this ad.

Is it often a university lets you take one upper level course while enrolled at another university?
especially if you’re taking the course to fulfill your degree requirement at your current university?
I’m confused.

The university cannot restrict a student from going to another university to enroll in a UL class. What they do control is the transferability, but they will not purposely reject all courses, at least not for my home institution.