PT during an ADT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mirror Form

Thyroid Storm
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm a little out of shape and will be doing my first army ADT in August at BAMC. Do we do PT during ADT's? Should I be working out?
 
In all likelihood You won't do organized PT during your ADTs.
Come to think of it though, I somehow got roped into actually taking a record PT TEST during 2 of my ADT's. Not sure how that happened. I think some sergeant type in the department told me I had to take it, so I did. But I would bet this is the exception rather than the rule.
 
Sledge2005 said:
So, I'm a little out of shape and will be doing my first army ADT in August at BAMC. Do we do PT during ADT's? Should I be working out?


NO PT an NO APFT...most of the time they don't even know you are there much less make you do PT or perform an APFT..