PT in Hawaii

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefullyaPTsoon

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there are any PTs or soon-to-be PTs that understand the licensure process in Hawaii, specifically Oahu. I am currently finishing up my last semester of PT school and I want to work back at home, but I hear all of these horror stories of how difficult it is to obtain a license in Hawaii and needing to wait 90 days after graduation before being eligible to even sit for the exam??
I have tried to email the board, but have not yet received a response. Please let me know how I can achieve my dream! I would really appreciate the help!