• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

PT School Application

Wolfpack09

May 4, 2017
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
How are my chances at PT looking?

GPA: 3.6
GRE: 162 V 148 Q 5.0 Writing
120 Observation hours: 30 Outpatient, 30 Acute, 30 Skilled Nursing, 30 Private practice/sports performance.
I have Physics prereqs that will be in progress during the time of application.

I have experience teaching school for two years as well.

Tnpt12

2+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2017
  1. Physical Therapy Student
Your quantitative score is a little low but I wouldn’t worry about it since your verbal and writing scores are good. I would recommend you check the requirements of schools you apply to though - some require each score over 150 while others only want the total over 300.

The variety of settings for your observation hours will for sure help your chances. If nothing else it shows your interest in the profession and will give you some good talking points during interviews.

I would say you have a great chance at getting into a PT program!! Go for it!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.