PT School Excel Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Apollo#1585...

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I created this guide for myself but ya'll can use it if its helpful. The coloring on it is for my own use. If your in the early stages or considering pros/cons it can be useful. The Pre-Req GPA calc is useful tooo.
 

Attachments

Almost identical to the spreadsheet I used! I created mine in Google docs, so I could easily share with family members that were interested (my mother).

I included a column for comments where I could record things like "#1 choice," etc. or anything that sets the school apart; international service trips, assistantships, unique curriculum model etc.

I also included some state schools that I did not apply to, just as a comparison.