PT school in the EU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Darshinator82

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am an undergrad in the States, and I am very interested in the possibility of pursuing my physical therapy education in the EU, although not England.

1. I only speak English, Italian I am decent at but nowhere near the level I would need to be to take classes in the language.

2. I think I will be able to become an Italian citizen, as I have a great grandmother living there. Thus I could become an EU citizen.

Is there anyone out there who has pursued a PT education abroad? My main concern is how to pay for the damn thing, a lot of PT schools are cheaper than in the US, but I am not sure how I would get loans to pay for it... All private loans maybe? Anyone know of any good information sources for this sort of thing?

Thanks!