PT schools in Illinois?

Started by linibra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

linibra

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know what school in IL is easier to apply to? I have low GPA and I will be taking GRE exam very soon and hopefully I will do good, so if anybody was in my situation before would be nice if you can help.
 
Well, there are a lot of schools that have lower gpa standards and such, like Bradley or Midwestern, but small schools like those are hard to get into because there are so few spots. Schools like University of Illinois-Chicago or Northwestern may be harder to get into because of their reputation, but they accept more people so you may have a better chance getting there. It's all relative so there's really no definite answer. But just because you have a 'low' gpa, you shouldn't rule out any schools. There are so many factors that go into the application process! Just rock your GRE exams and do well in your remaining classes. Good luck!

BTW, I applied to all the IL schools: Northwestern, Rosalind Franklin, Midwestern, Bradley, and UIC. Got accepted to Northwestern (currently attending), rejected from Midwestern and Bradley, accepted for interview at Rosalind but I declined once accepted to Northwestern, and waitlisted but later accepted to UIC.