PT Social Media accounts

Started by NJPT26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NJPT26

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a good instagram account or any other social media account like facebook or twitter that posts good information regarding PT. I follow some but they either are not in english or do not post often. Information that is usually posted is research that has been done, anatomy, or interesting facts. It can be a blog as well.

I find it fun to read and if anyone knows of any you can message me or simply post it here for others to visit as well. Thank you in advance!