Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am currently finishing up my undergrad course work but am torn between going to physical therapy and medical school. I have googled the topic to death regarding a sports medicine physician versus a physical therapist within a sports medicine clinic but cannot really find a good answer. Can anyone explain the difference on here?
I really want to work with movement and dysfunction and get people moving and feeling healthy again but I also really enjoy a hollistic approach and would love to help people avoid major health problems from a whole body health perspective. Thanks in advance everyone!
I really want to work with movement and dysfunction and get people moving and feeling healthy again but I also really enjoy a hollistic approach and would love to help people avoid major health problems from a whole body health perspective. Thanks in advance everyone!