PTCAS and Diversity Essay Feedback 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BerniceMrtnz

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!🙂

I would like to know if anyone would be able to edit and provide feedback on my essays! I already edited my PTCAS essay and would love to receive feedback on that one. My diversity essay for University of Washington (Seattle) has not been edited but I know it needs to be cleaned up but I'm not sure what else it may need.

I've sent it out to my friends to give me feedback but it's been about a month since I've heard back and I know they have their own things going on, so if anyone is able to do so in a short time I'd really appreciate it since I want to submit my applications in the upcoming weeks.