PTCAS and Kinesiology courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Litlwarrior08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have the undergrad in Kin........ how do you list those classes in PTCAS? I am a bit confused.:scared: Thanks so very much.

PTCAS gives the following choices (not listing the obvious)
-movement science
-other science
-other course

My kin classes in question are:
intro to kin
intor to health and wellness
psychosocial aspects/phys act
motor and developmental learning
physiology of exercise
physiology of women in sport
biomechanics
motor control of spec. pop
exercise psychology
biopsychosocial
theory of strength training

Members don't see this ad.

OH duh never mind I figured it out. So stressed. Thanks for your patience

Last edited:
I too have my undergrad degree in Knes. I'm curious what you did with those random classes that are not considered standard pre-reqs (chem, phys etc.) did you just consider them to be other science?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

So started the application on PTCAS yesterday, done 1/2 way, but I am not able to enter my courses and calculate GPA. It keeps telling me to submit the transcripts from undergrad institution....can anyone help me? please...i feel ******ed that I can't figure it out. Thanks!

Hey guys,

So started the application on PTCAS yesterday, done 1/2 way, but I am not able to enter my courses and calculate GPA. It keeps telling me to submit the transcripts from undergrad institution....can anyone help me? please...i feel ******ed that I can't figure it out. Thanks!
What? When you self report your grades, PTCAS does not calculate it right away, you should be able to calculate it yourself (by hand) so once PTCAS calculates it you can compare to see if it is correct or not.

Like I've stated before, PTCAS will calculate your grades for you when the transcripts are received, so send those in ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, nvm, if the PTCAS system simply doesn't let you do it, like a software issue, then call PTCAS

Were you able to enter your schools? you have to do that before you enter each semester / course.

I too have my undergrad degree in Knes. I'm curious what you did with those random classes that are not considered standard pre-reqs (chem, phys etc.) did you just consider them to be other science?

Check the link that is in the next response bhatiaa1 The first time I looked at it I did not scroll down, duh!! you will find MOST every class/dept you need listed. if not sure either call the school/PTCAS or put other......especially if it is non essential. But your chems should go under chems, etc when in the "course Subject" space.