PTCAS Essay (unofficial)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dhiren22patel

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey if anyone has some free time, would you mind looking over my unofficial essay for the app ? The prompt is rumored to be the same as last year so i used that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to jump into this thread Dhiren22patel, but I wanted to get some comments, concerns for my essay, if anybody willing to help..That would be great 🙂 May I?
 
I wouldn't mind - I'm new (to posting) on the forum but I have all A's in English. Plus I have time to kill haha!
 
I'm in the middle of writing my essay for PTCAS prior to apps opening up. How long should the essay be?