PTCAS Observation Hour Error

Started by hapa808
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hapa808

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Is anyone else unable to upload in-patient observation hours correctly? My other settings were easily verified but for whatever reason, I cannot submit inpatient hours from a clinic because it changes my hours to zero upon submission.

I contacted PTCAS via live chat and they said it is a recurring issue among applicants but I am a bit nervous as no one else seems to have these issues and my first deadline is approaching quickly.

If you guys were able to input inpatient hours without/with error within the past month could you please let me know?

Thank you!