PTCAS: One class fufills two core prereqs???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eforesman33

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am filling out the courses section on the PTCAS application. I took AP Biology in high school which fulfills both Biology 1 and Biology 2 at the University of Michigan where I attend for undergrad. But I can only pick one matching prereq on the application. What do I do for this??

Thanks!
 
You can enter your credit hours for Biology 1 and Biology 2 as two separate courses on PTCAS under your freshman year, since that's probably how they appear your academic transcript from your school? Then, you'd be able to designate that both were earned from AP credit, but specify which course specifically corresponds with the bio 1 and bio 2 options on the application.