PTCAS: Supplemental Materials/ School specific questions

Started by AlexFLA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AlexFLA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do these items become available for us to start working on? I know some we can start now, but what about the rest?
 
I guess it depends on the schools right? If you have questions, i guess call and ask them? That's what I'm doing at least.
 
I meant that there is specific questions that are listed on PTCAS that some schools want answers. They are unique for each school.
I'm wondering where we answer these questions...This may be more of a Question to ask PTCAS directly
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I meant that there is specific questions that are listed on PTCAS that some schools want answers. They are unique for each school.
I'm wondering where we answer these questions...This may be more of a Question to ask PTCAS directly

Once you designate your programs on PTCAS, the school-specific questions will show up on your PTCAS application. Sometimes programs have a separate supplemental application to fill out, too, so make sure to check with your programs about that.
 
My gpa on my transcript is a 3.08, but that does not include my 3 classes I retook. Worried that when PTCAS calculates my cGPA it will be a 2.9 and I will be disqualified from a lot of the schools I want to apply to. I want to submit my application, then add the schools I would like to attend. Any reason why I shouldn't do this?