PTCAS Verification for ED is very fast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Grizzlyman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just letting everybody know for future reference. I submitted a few days before the early decision deadline and it only took them 4 days to verify my transcripts and process my application.
 
I submitted on 08-10 and I'm still waiting, even though they received my transcript before I e-submitted /:
But my application was not ED


Update: application got verified on 08-22 so it took 12 days for a non ED app.
 
Last edited:
ED applications are processed quickly. It took me 8 days to get mine back and I submitted on the 8/15.