Quantcast

PTCAS: You Dumb.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pubicsymphysis

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So, I am a bit frustrated:annoyed:. I might be venting, I haven't decided yet haha. But I just got off the phone with Larry at Loma Linda University and he told me that I was on the alternate list and right now and I am waiting for those who were accepted to either to put in the deposit or not. He told me I had a stellar GPA of a 3.75 and I received a high score on the interview.

I just feel a bit disappointed. I had a later interview than others cause stupid PTCAS messed up on my transcript and delayed my application 4 weeks (PTCAS error) + 4 weeks (processing time) = 8 weeks!!!. If they have not messed up, I would of been interviewing with them on the actual interview days.+pissed+

In my human nature, I selfishly think, "Man, if things did not go wrong.. There might of been a really good chance that I would have gotten an acceptance letter."

On the brighter side of things.. Larry did tell me that since i scored high on the interview and GPA. I should be on the higher list of the alternates and that last year, they accepted about 30 people off the list.

This is my # 1 school and I have to play this waiting game again...

Another side note: Loma Linda has been great to me and nothing but helpful. I wish other schools paid this much attention to applicants and students.:thumbup:

Anyone experience this before? :confused:

Final thought: I hate you PTCAS :diebanana:

Yea.. I am venting..

Last edited:

DPTHopeful2012

Reaction score
That is frustrating! Just stay positive and hope for the best! And I'm sorry but that emoticon cracks me up lmao!

pubicsymphysis

Reaction score
That is frustrating! Just stay positive and hope for the best! And I'm sorry but that emoticon cracks me up lmao!

Haha, I am trying to stay positive. Thank you! Lol, I thought I try to lighten this thread up with the emoticons. :roflcopter: