Ptcb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

landakerjenna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
FOr the PTCB exam how does it work?
How often is it given?
and ummm also were can we find the material for that exam, people who took the exam and passed it.. which books did you all refer to?
Do we have to be PTCB certified to be an Intern?
Is the exam hard?
lol too many questions but i think this is the best place to ask!

Thanks in Advance

Members don't see this ad.

FOr the PTCB exam how does it work?
How often is it given?
and ummm also were can we find the material for that exam, people who took the exam and passed it.. which books did you all refer to?
Do we have to be PTCB certified to be an Intern?
Is the exam hard?
lol too many questions but i think this is the best place to ask!

Thanks in Advance

I believe this topic has been covered before elsewhere on this forum. Go to www.ptcb.org where you'll find all the info you want about the test. As for if you need to be certified by PTCB to be an intern, it's doubtful but it depends on each individual state. Try a google search for your state's board of pharmacy and see what they say. Some states require PTCB certification to be a pharmacy tech and some don't. The exam itself is long, if memory serves it took three to four hours. Try doing a search through here for PTCB and see if there is any other info that may be more current since I took my boards almost three years ago.