Ptce

Started by ashleyd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ashleyd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I just bought a PTCE review book from Barnes and Noble. I went to apply on the PTCB website and on one part of the application it asks for training information such as the school and state you were trained in. I thought that you could take the exam without training. Does anyone know how I can apply to take the exam without training? Thanks you so much!
Ashley
 
Hello Everyone,
I just bought a PTCE review book from Barnes and Noble. I went to apply on the PTCB website and on one part of the application it asks for training information such as the school and state you were trained in. I thought that you could take the exam without training. Does anyone know how I can apply to take the exam without training? Thanks you so much!
Ashley
You don't have to enter anything in that field if I remember correctly. It just asks name, dob, ss #, how long you've studied and all the other info is unnecessary.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad