PTO/Holiday pay at Walmart

Started by Ethan Lee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ethan Lee

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Considering a RXM position at Walmart.

I heard that there's no holiday pay and you have to use pto for the holidays? Any Walmart pharmacist want to clarify..

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Considering a RXM position at Walmart.

I heard that there's no holiday pay and you have to use pto for the holidays? Any Walmart pharmacist want to clarify..

Thanks
Yup. They bumped up the PTO grant and took away paid holidays. So, I think it works out the same if you want it to.
 
Yes, however the paid holiday hours are put in your "PTO bucket", so if you wanted to get paid during those holidays, you can use that PTO or save your PTO for other events/vacations that are more important to you. It all works out the same... I actually like the system better this way because you have more flexibility with your PTO/holiday credits.