Public Health Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePharmD2

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am an applicant in the US Public Health Service. I was wondering if any one could give me some insight on there process of being called to active duty. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks !
 
What do you mean by applicant in USPHS? Did you get in this past July when they accepted 100 new pharmacists?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applicant meaning I applied in July when they accepted 100 Pharmacists. I am professionally boarded looking for a position
 
I know another pharmacist who got accepted in July and found a qualifying position but is still not finished with the process. They just said it takes a long time. Idk much about the actual process, I wasn't licensed when they opened it up. I'm hoping I can get in whenever they open it up again