Public Service Announcement: AAMC Material Spoilers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gettheleadout

MD
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am not posting this in a moderator capacity, this is a message from myself as a normal user of these forums.

Everyone, can we please try to be a bit more careful with how we make mention of specific problems or concepts on specific AAMC materials? I'm referring here to the AAMC FL's and the Self-Assessments.

If you're posting a thread and you're going to include some specific information in the OP, put a spoiler notice either in the thread title or at the top of the OP!

Same goes for the MCAT Q&A forum; we actually have threads dedicated to the AAMC FL's in there and technically the rules stickied in there only allow discussion in those threads.

Edit: To add to this, if you're going to post a new thread in Q&A about an AAMC question, don't put the topic in the title! Seeing "AAMC #X - 'very specific topic' question" is not a spoiler alert!

I would really personally appreciate it! As, I'm sure, would the rest of us who haven't used AAMC materials yet and want to maintain their maximum predictive nature.

Thoughts?

Thanks! :)

- GTLO

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, so glad you posted this. It needs to be posted in red in Q&A because so many people keep disregarding it.