Publication in npj journal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RoMan1516

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was fortunate to have a first author pub accepted to an npj journal (subdivision journal within the nature publishing group). I was wondering if this would still have the gravity of a nature pub, even though the impact factor is obviously not close to nature/nature medicine

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

No. Most are still good journals, but "Nature" is very different from the broader "Nature Publishing Group" journals when people refer to Cell/Nature/Science level publications.

No. Most are still good journals, but "Nature" is very different from the broader "Nature Publishing Group" journals when people refer to Cell/Nature/Science level publications.
Got it, thank you for the reply

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

I was fortunate to have a first author pub accepted to an npj journal (subdivision journal within the nature publishing group). I was wondering if this would still have the gravity of a nature pub, even though the impact factor is obviously not close to nature/nature medicine

Thank you for your help!
Think of it as "Son of Nature". Still good, though.

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Most of the NPJ journals are well known, despite being relatively recent. If you put it on your resume, people will notice.

Reactions: 1 user